Don't use Shackle Arrow in PVE dps

Neleth-KT

That's what I'm talking about Goatie with a G we out here sip a beer names roy loves toys crack a cold one for the boys gang gang bang bang south side open wide apple pie heros never die west side best side we coastal we drive by take out my pistola and go PA PA PA shots up in LA we out here grinding hustlin work hard play hard don't stop won't stop can't stop i love lolipops in my mouth slide shot in aion every day but don't call me mufflerman cuz i ain't gay i'm the best ranger in town call me king bring me my crown pooping poopily pooped pooper slice my nipples and call me a n-

7 hours ago, goat-KT said:

Just press your autoattack key?!?!?!?!? O__O if you want to take something out of your rotation take silence, as it does negative dmg and actually heals the boss

By the time you pressed C auto attack you will lose one skill already.
I prefer to drop it completely and know my skills will work with auto attack non stop.

As someone who is used to slideshotting everything in pvp its habit to press c after every skill for me anyways so nah you really dont lose a skill as if you stop autoing press c and use a skill immediately its an instant auto animation cancel 99% of the time unless you're bad at canceling animations

I'm not trying to call you bad, I'm saying if you are used to pressing your autoattack after every skill then you wouldn't be in this predicament where you're cutting out a good damage skill because you're simply inept at pressing one button or even doing the easier way which is skipping a weave that you're once again incapable of cancelling. Haha you do you brotha

• 2 months later...

Archived