Crossfaction kinah transfer in same account possible?

Ydeirt-DN

I know items aren't possible to move between character, but what about kinah?
I'm a returning player and turn out i still have 70 mil, i wanted to delete the toon and made a new one on opposing faction and probably use the kinah to build up my new toon later on.

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Even better, the next major patch makes kinah untradable like gold in BnS.

Good to reduce gold farmers but bad on real players.
I really wish i could get my own kinah moved to the new faction i wanted to play but now i'll give more thinking for returning to the game.

Very easy. I can do 70 mil by level 30 just selling loot and scrolls I don't need. I sell all sellable scrolls on the Broker until level 60. Most loot goes NPC except uncommon or rare accessories and high end flux. Those go broker.

Also, alchemy to 199 and you can craft Temporal Stones which sell very well since they are a quest item.

2 minutes ago, Kadeth-KT said:

Very easy. I can do 70 mil by level 30 just selling loot and scrolls I don't need. I sell all sellable scrolls on the Broker until level 60. Most loot goes NPC except uncommon or rare accessories and high end flux. Those go broker.

Also, alchemy to 199 and you can craft Temporal Stones which sell very well since they are a quest item.

I see, thanks for the info.
Still gonna give a thought about it.
How populated is the server atm tho?

Just now, 5s25C23C-DN said:

I see, thanks for the info.
Still gonna give a thought about it.
How populated is the server atm tho?

At low levels it's light population. Starts picking up at 50, and gets better from there but, you may feel rather alone at lower levels. The good thing is, with the Fast Track server, you aren't low level for long.

Archived