Kromede's Revenge drop reduced?

Before I put my tinfoil hat on, I would like to ask you guys if you have noticed a massive decrease in omegas/temperings drop rate from the boxes in the instance.

The first week of the event was really good, small boxes had a decent drop rate, but after May 9th patch things went downhill. Today I used 15 scrolls and did the runs with some friends, in all these runs the whole group just got 1 omega, that is 15 runs x 6 keys S rank  x 3 players = 270 Keys in total or 270 boxes opened, to get only 1 omega in total. I dont think our luck is bad, and some people reported the same behaviour in terms of drop rate. I also noticed less groups doing the event, maybe they realized its not worthy anymore?.

So, what do you think guys?. 

I felt like that after first day because I was reaaly lucky on my first day (around 20o/t and 11+ elite chests) and then next day I got barely any. Turns out I just had insane luck at beginning. Then next days my friends were like getting o/t every run, and now today I was kinda lucky-ish and kept getting o/t on 2/3 runs I'd say. 

So yeah I thing you just had a bad day

The first week was the best, in one run 1 person gets 1 omega or tempering at the least but these days our group comes out without any omega/tempering thats 5-7 runs a day. Guess we are all having a bad week”

Archived