What is Free character transfer now?

People of facebook told me about free character transfer to another server that is happening now, but I didn't find any exact information elsewhere on internet. I found articles from 2010, 2012 about the rules of free character transfer, especially from 2010, saying, that we can transfer characters for free up to 6 times before Aug 25, 1 day is the cooldown between transfers and all queued transfers occur on Wednesday. What is the sense of all this? Do characters become duplicated? How can it be 6 times if it happens on Wednesday only and lasts till Aug 25? What is the information from present time? I went to the official site, account services, and saw that the price of the transfer is 0, and ordered a transfer, I spent my AP before that cause I read that the transferred character mustn't have more than 214000 AP.  What is the official information? Till when is the free transfer effective? I would only transfer for the sake of getting more toons with scintillating cocktails gotten from Ice Hot event in 2014, 2015, because NCSoft didn't give us this event in 2016 and 2017, and my newer toons have no chance to get them. If it's a mistake, can I cancel the transfer I ordered? 

You will be able to transfer from any server to Siel, or Israphel, but not to Tiamat, Beritra or Kahrun. There will be a limit each week on how many players can queue for a transfer. Because of this, please plan out in advance how you would like to arrange your characters, and most of all, we ask that you please avoid transferring characters unless it is absolutely necessary to avoid faction conflict. 

Initially, server transfers will be subjected to the normal limitations which you can see here, and our intent is to allow players to transfer over their alt characters during this time. After a few weeks, we will temporarily remove the Kinah limitation and increase the GP cutoff to 1 million so players can move over their higher level or main characters. We will let players know in advance when to expect that. The level 25 requirement will remain in place regardless. Once again, we urge players to only transfer characters to avoid post-merge faction conflicts. 

http://store.aiononline.com/optional/detail?goodsNo=300294

has all the limitations.

57 minutes ago, Sunwheelgreen-SL said:

If I already ordered a transfer, but now want to cancel it, how can I do it? I joined a legion again, will it prevent me from being transferred?

Yes, just does not meet the character transfer account service eligibility and restriction requirements.

Archived