Black cat and Organisations' tokens

I wanna buy the black cat that is at Blood Crusader's vendor for Crusader's tokens. My partner-character started earlier than my character and got Shapers' tokens that were at some stage made able to exchange for Crusaders' tokens; I was born when there were no Shapers anymore.  Directly with Blood Crusade, I earned 10 Crusader's tokens during 2016-2017 pvp sieges in the Abyss, mostly Upper. Then pvp sieges were disabled, unfortunately, as the devs introduced the reset of all forts to Balaur every siege day 5 min before the siege. The sieges became boring since that - no pvp, no defense, only attacking the Balaur, and I didn't earn any more Crusader's token since that.  Now, looking to the future change of the patch, what Organisations will be removed, what will remain? Will the goods that are for Crusader's tokens now, be sold for same or any other tokens? What if I complete any Organisation's quests now, f.e. Daemons' quests, will I ever be able to exchange their tokens for Crusaders' tokens?

6.0 will remove all organisations and replace them with new ones. However, these wont have rewards from old organisations. So, if you want something, get it now.

If you cannot complete Blood Crusade quests, then join Charlirunerk's Daemons and convert their tokens into the Crusader one. Silentera Canyon has the best rate, there is a Shugo after you drop from your faction's base who will exchange tokens through quests.

11 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

6.0 will remove all organisations and replace them with new ones. However, these wont have rewards from old organisations. So, if you want something, get it now.

If you cannot complete Blood Crusade quests, then join Charlirunerk's Daemons and convert their tokens into the Crusader one. Silentera Canyon has the best rate, there is a Shugo after you drop from your faction's base who will exchange tokens through quests.

Is it possible to convert Daemon's tokens into Crusader's? Should I glide from our base in Silentera canyon? Thanks very much! :)

"exchange tokens through quests" - like daily or unlimited?

Archived