Game doesn't load after launcher finishes.

LunaNightfall-DN

I have only started playing Aion and after running Malwarebytes for some reason the launcher works fine but when it is time for the game itself to start up I get nothing. My screen remains the desktop with the launcher still up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still the launcher starts and then when the game should come up it is still my desktop with launcher. Would like to be able to play the game again. Thank you for your time. And for the effort put into a good game. 

3 hours ago, LunaNightfall-DN said:

I have only started playing Aion and after running Malwarebytes for some reason the launcher works fine but when it is time for the game itself to start up I get nothing. My screen remains the desktop with the launcher still up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still the launcher starts and then when the game should come up it is still my desktop with launcher. Would like to be able to play the game again. Thank you for your time. And for the effort put into a good game. 

Go to NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder

Rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old

• 4 weeks later...
On 30.07.2018 at 10:53 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Go to NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder

Rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old

hello, i have the same problem but i changed aion.bin.old and it works for a some time. Now after update my game doesnt load. Today I wrote this comment on August 29. Please can you help me?

1 hour ago, Caedine-KT said:

hello, i have the same problem but i changed aion.bin.old and it works for a some time. Now after update my game doesnt load. Today I wrote this comment on August 29. Please can you help me?

Try running Aion in compatibility mode for Windows 8.

(Right click Aion icon, properties, compatibility, click the checkbox by "Run this program in compatability mode for:", make sure Windows 8 is selected, click Apply)

Also check that the update didn't rename the file back to aion.bin, but don't do that until you see if the compatibility thing works.

• 11 months later...

I too have the same issue BUT sometime it would not respond and sometime i works.  

I think the update does effect it because i changed it awhile ago and now I saw ain.bin and aion.bin.old.  So I am going the same this time by deleting the old and rename bin to .bin.old.  Hopefully it works.  Oh yes it works.  I am typing this at the same time running it.  Thanks again community.

Archived