Looking for awesome Guild to join :D

Amellia-KT

Hi everyonexD! New player to Aion here! Was wondering if there were any awesome guilds out there looking to recruit 2 new players:D I'm working on a healer, my husband is working on a tank,(Asmodians) hoping to meet some fun, friendly and active group to join. Looking to do some battlegrounds and dungeon runs when available. Like I said we are new to this game, so any tips for playing would be useful (we have some familiarity thanks to FF14 and WoW). Thanks guy :)  

Hi welcome to the game. Can't help with the legion things as I am on DN-A, but I hope you find some helpful people with whom to play. Aion can be unfriendly to new players as it's very convoluted and can be confusing on what to do in the lower levels (to be fixed in 6.0 when we eventually get that patch). Good luck, hope you have fun. :)

thanks for the warm welcome:D! so far Aion has been really cool, I was a little confused at first but I've just been looking up how to do certain things and its gotten easy. playing other mmo's have helped! I've noticed not many ppl talk in game tho o.O  in wow everybody was always so chatty so I'm just not used to that O.o its all good tho. And hopefully we get the new patch soon! fingers crossed :)

42 minutes ago, Amellia-KT said:

I've noticed not many ppl talk in game tho o.O  in wow everybody was always so chatty so I'm just not used to that O.o 

People talk A LOT in Aion. Sometimes too much haha. At least, they do on DN-A. The reason you are not seeing it is because you are playing on the Fast Track server. That server is for players of levels 1-65. You get twice the XP on FTS that you would get on the Standard server. Once you reach level 66, you will be on the Standard server from that point on. Because leveling is so fast in the lower levels, people just zip through them and aren't very chatty on the FTS. Switch over to the Standard server one night and you'll see a lot more interaction in /lfg chat. Although it's technically for "looking for group," we also use it to just chat and make drama. 9_9

To switch between FTS and Standard, click the little blue man to the right of your skill bars:

https://imgur.com/p5z7jf5

Archived