Best PvP Gear?

Valse-KT

Hey, I'm returning to the game after a while away (I think the last time I played was 4.0).  I currently have full emissary gear (65 A2) +10 with composites and that used to be considered on the more geared side, but by no means very geared.  I've been trying to pvp a little bit, usually in Norsvold but I notice that I usually get destroyed unless it's against someone working on quests.  I'm also currently level 68.  I was wondering what the best gear set is for me to work up to, and if it's even worth it considering 6.0 is possibly coming soon?

Many thanks!

i think the best option you have is to go for Lv 75 abyss set, because of several recent events, it's value droped a lot.

1- Get cheap medals to buy it yourself from npc
2- Buy 75 ap gear event boxes from where u can choose wich part you want (for big pieces like weapon, wings, chest, necklace will be cheaper than NPC)
3- Buy an alrdy upgraded gear to +15 as ppl usually sells this things like 50% cheaper than what you have to invest in Omegas and Greater supplements to make one.

there are other options for pvp

Arena lv 70 gear.  (not worth at all to enchant yourself)
Boundless gear  ( better than arena but again not worth to enchant yourself)
Furious Ahserion ( better than AP 75 but expensive and hard to find (in elyos side coz we suck balls in panesterra))

You can do some kinda decent pvp with that overall but you have to take in consideration that we are deep in patch 5.8 alrdy a lot of ppl have the Purified lv 80 AP gear  +15, and some others have +20 , +25 or even higher.  So you will get basically obliterated if you encounter those ppl. and this set takes several months to obtain with almost not shortcuts, only 1 bad event so far.

Those are the reasonable options i thinks are relevant for your current and server situation.

Now if you want kick asses like a +30 geared in the shortest amount of time posible  you need to spend a lot of Realm money, you can go for a Caeus set and AP lv 75 +9 accesories i think with around 120 to 200 Billions Kinah (depends your rng) you could fully socket and max enchant it. But you will get a crap exchange in 6.0.  So then to get the Ultimate exchange gear you need to go for Executioner Caeus just add another 300 to 400 billions.

Btw no BS here this is like 85% accurate.

12 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i think the best option you have is to go for Lv 75 abyss set, because of several recent events, it's value droped a lot.

1- Get cheap medals to buy it yourself from npc
2- Buy 75 ap gear event boxes from where u can choose wich part you want (for big pieces like weapon, wings, chest, necklace will be cheaper than NPC)
3- Buy an alrdy upgraded gear to +15 as ppl usually sells this things like 50% cheaper than what you have to invest in Omegas and Greater supplements to make one.

there are other options for pvp

Arena lv 70 gear.  (not worth at all to enchant yourself)
Boundless gear  ( better than arena but again not worth to enchant yourself)
Furious Ahserion ( better than AP 75 but expensive and hard to find (in elyos side coz we suck balls in panesterra))

You can do some kinda decent pvp with that overall but you have to take in consideration that we are deep in patch 5.8 alrdy a lot of ppl have the Purified lv 80 AP gear  +15, and some others have +20 , +25 or even higher.  So you will get basically obliterated if you encounter those ppl. and this set takes several months to obtain with almost not shortcuts, only 1 bad event so far.

Those are the reasonable options i thinks are relevant for your current and server situation.

Now if you want kick asses like a +30 geared in the shortest amount of time posible  you need to spend a lot of Realm money, you can go for a Caeus set and AP lv 75 +9 accesories i think with around 120 to 200 Billions Kinah (depends your rng) you could fully socket and max enchant it. But you will get a crap exchange in 6.0.  So then to get the Ultimate exchange gear you need to go for Executioner Caeus just add another 300 to 400 billions.

Btw no BS here this is like 85% accurate.

Alright, thanks!  I think I'll go for the 75 AP gear... that being said, will the exchange really be any better for 6.0?  Also does anyone know when we can expect 6.0?

Archived