Gunner Weapon Switch Delay

Nexos-DN

50 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

There isnt a way. But a strategy I tried was instead of switching weapons, equip the pistols and cannon. Use the equipment set feature to switch between both setd, one with pistols and the other with the cannon. 

Is it faster that way? Will try, thanks for the tip.

It's not the weapon switching that is my issue. I have a huge complaint about +20 weapon skill and skin weapon skill delay. When i switch to pistols, weapon skills can't be used immediately, and by the time they're available, i've already switched back to cannon, never getting a chance to use my pistol's +20 skill and skin skill. Another gunner complaint is the animation of "charging/loading" cannon after equipping it and using any skill. Not charge skills, but any, even buffs. 

54 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

There isnt a way. But a strategy I tried was instead of switching weapons, equip the pistols and cannon. Use the equipment set feature to switch between both setd, one with pistols and the other with the cannon. 

This does not reduce the delay for me at all. May i ask why you go through the trouble of key binding 2 weapons when it did not make much of a difference? UNLESS there is something I am missing here.

3 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Is it faster that way? Will try, thanks for the tip.

It's not the weapon switching that is my issue. I have a huge complaint about +20 weapon skill and skin weapon skill delay. When i switch to pistols, weapon skills can't be used immediately, and by the time they're available, i've already switched back to cannon, never getting a chance to use my pistol's +20 skill and skin skill. Another gunner complaint is the animation of "charging/loading" cannon after equipping it and using any skill. Not charge skills, but any, even buffs. 

It is really frustrating in all honesty. I am curious if we can petition to have them remove or fix this delay. I do not see why it is even present.

It works for me, it feels faster sometimes. Gunners have the pro of having fewer skills to bind, so giving up 1 or 2 slots works for me.

Let me restate what I said on my first post. There is no way to get rid of that delay unless devs themselves remove it. This workaround might feel like a placebo, but, realistically, its all we can have until we read "지연이 제거되었습니다". 

Archived