Prestige Society Benefits??

5s1DD07D-DN

I returned to AION a little over a month ago after a couple of years hiatus. I am a Prestige member. 

My question is this. Each time I login, I have an Event window pop up and it shows to sections, one with 30 Prestige Coins, and the other with 20 Prestige coins. It then says: Above level 1 - Below level 75. Prestige Society Benefits. Account restriction. 

Yet, both sections are grey'd out. I have always been a monthly subscriber. Also, my wife is seeing the same thing, and she is a monthly subscriber as well. 

Am I missing something? 

On 7.10.2018 at 0:43 PM, 5s1DD07D-DN said:

I returned to AION a little over a month ago after a couple of years hiatus. I am a Prestige member. 

My question is this. Each time I login, I have an Event window pop up and it shows to sections, one with 30 Prestige Coins, and the other with 20 Prestige coins. It then says: Above level 1 - Below level 75. Prestige Society Benefits. Account restriction. 

Yet, both sections are grey'd out. I have always been a monthly subscriber. Also, my wife is seeing the same thing, and she is a monthly subscriber as well. 

Am I missing something? 

Have you been receiving your coins even if it's greyed out? Could be a glitch. O.o

Archived