Mentoring

Ellecia-DN

So, newbie here! I have a friend that just started playing and his level is a lot lower than mine, sadly this means there's not much we can do together... :'(. Then I found something about 'mentoring', a system that allows a high level player play with a low level player :D! So I looked up more about it, and from what I read, I, the mentor, would not get any xp or loot. But, I could play with my friend and help him reach a level where we can play together so I don't mind. Then I saw something about a group I could join that would reward me for mentoring him! The Priory, or at my level, The Circle would give me rewards for an otherwise unrewarding task. However, I can't seem to find a registration agent anywhere, I looked in both the Marchutan  places accessible from the teleporter in Pandemonium, I checked every major city I have access to, but I just can't seem to find a registration agent! Can someone please help me locate one? Or were they removed? Any reply is greatly appreciated!

P.S. If it helps any, I am a level 44 Asmodian and regularly visit Altgard, Morheim, Beluslan, and Pandemonium so these are the places I checked.

Archived