New Char after Update

Marcopolo-KT

Hello!
I play Aion since 2013 and have 7 chars with billions of kinah and lots of items (like scrolls, potions, stigmas, enchantment items, etc.). After the update i will create a new char and transfer all that is possible to him from the other chars, because i will delete them. Someone have a tip for me like: what to keep, sell or trade now to be able to trade with my new char after the update?

Your kinah is going to be exchanged. You will get 1 gold ingot and 12 million new kinah for each 30 million old kinah that you have. Neither the gold ingots nor the new kinah will be tradeable. We have been told that if the kinah is in the account warehouse, there will be bundles with the ingot and the new kinah in the account warehouse that can be withdrawn one time by a character on that account. (post) So if you have not made the new character yet, then placing all your kinah from all your characters into the account warehouse of the account that you will make a new character on is the only way to get that kinah on the new character.

If you read the post I linked in the first part of my post, you will see that all scrolls will be deleted. We will be compensated only for the 1 hour and 30 min scrolls. We will get a transform bundle with 3 transform potions in it for every 100 of those 1 hour or 30 min scrolls.

Stigmas and most everything that was tradeable before the update, should be tradeable after the update. So potions and the like can be traded afterward.

Archived