White armor / weapons removed

Venere-DN

Hello,

I would like to share with you this situation, because if it's not a bug then I would really underline the need on asking to NCSOFT to reconsider it, since I think it's critical.

Every weapon / armor seller NPC has been deleted from major towns and capitals. This means that even if you drop a reskinnable (more than once) skin or weapon or armor, you are not able to reskin it to sell it on broker.

This means that we will not be able anymore to sell skins on broker unless they are tradeable themselves.

But this is not a problem, at least for me: the real problem is that if at anytime I would like to pass one of those skins  /armors / weapons pieces on one of my other characters, i'm not able to do it, since every white weapon or armor that could be actually remodeled to do so since it's tradeable now has a note under them saying remodel unavailable.

TPDxyYU.png

Aion has always been my favourite game since the remodeling / modify at own will of colours and appearance of you character was amazing and free of limits.

Also, the dyes once sold in sanctum have been removed, and now it's not possible to dye your gear anymore for some kinahs in the 4 main colours (Blue, Aqua, Purple and Brown). 

I wonder why all this have been done, you can't allow for years people to remodel, dye, trade and wear stuff whenever they want and then deny ANY kind of trade or reskin or account sharing imposing a giant limit to everybody. 

You must consider that this update applies to EVERYONE, not only to new players but also to who lives this game since years and years.

A new player might not notice, but who knows how it was handled before might have some concerns...

This is not right, this is really one of the things i hated the most about this update. But the main question i make myself is just ... WHY? I mean Why aren't we able to trade anything or at least to share it in our account characters, or to sell skins, or to live our game as it always was. At least in term of character costumization.

I can understand that you needed a critical update to fight gold sellers or whatever, but was this really necessary?

If you support this post please consider on giving your opinion, I would like to know what do you guys think about this.

Venere - Danaria - Elyos Server

The dropped white gear is meant to just be kinah income, I think. And that's why they aren't tradeable.

Ofc there is nothing wrong with wanting to use them as skins, but your alts will have to run the instances or run around to get their own skins rather than you farming them on your main and handing them over. As it has been mentioned, this isn't a very alt friendly patch.

8 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

The dropped white gear is meant to just be kinah income, I think. And that's why they aren't tradeable.

Ofc there is nothing wrong with wanting to use them as skins, but your alts will have to run the instances or run around to get their own skins rather than you farming them on your main and handing them over. As it has been mentioned, this isn't a very alt friendly patch.

As said I can understand it under a gameplay & instances aspect, but why does it need to interest also skins & remodel & personal preference appearance... I don't understand such change of possibility and permissions.

As said is bad to allow everyone to do something and the day after to ban everything that before was permitted.

But I guess that depends on each other's point of view, even if it does impact on how a person will play the game.

Archived