Vote with your playtime.

Mempo-KT

1. Leave a post about how you think Aion needs to change.

2. Don't log in until you think it's been addressed.

If you want to participate, make sure to stay on topic. If you don't agree with anything in the thread, don't post. Simple. 

There are more than enough game assets for NCwest to make something of it, and there are no reasons for them to ignore everything and let it all slip away.

My post:

I want Arenas that give meaningful rewards and are able to be queued for from anywhere at any time of the day.

Point blank, just about everything that 6.2 is needs to change before I come back. As someone not heavily into what is considered in-game content in this game, but rather everything in between starting out and getting to that point, this game destroyed all of that. Unless a classic server opens I'm not going to be coming back and neither are any of my friends. I gave 6.2 a try for a couple of days but this just isn't something for me anymore. I don't blame NCWest though. Their hands are tied by the Korean mother company who doesn't much care as long as it can work in their home market. Hell, they closed the still profitable (in the west) City of Heroes because it wasn't working in Korea.

Hey my brother @Jagblade-DN ! I know a perfect game for you since u like everything in between starting out and getting to the point of "in-game content" or should i say "end game content"! Theres dis game tats been around for quite a long time and it has a good team tat listens to its playerbase. know what it is!? Its called old school runescape! heck the mobile version just came out! why don't you try it!? 

56 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Hey my brother @Jagblade-DN ! I know a perfect game for you since u like everything in between starting out and getting to the point of "in-game content" or should i say "end game content"! Theres dis game tats been around for quite a long time and it has a good team tat listens to its playerbase. know what it is!? Its called old school runescape! heck the mobile version just came out! why don't you try it!? 

You seriously take offense to absolutely any negative opinion about this game, don't you? Why does it upset you so much that people don't love all of these changes? Especially people who've been part of this game for almost a decade? Anyway, I had meant to say "End-game content" but made a typo. It's too late to edit the post now for some reason. If you're really going to resort to attacking my typo and my character instead of my argument the least you could do is practice good grammar and spelling yourself man. Sorry to knock your thread off topic OP.

Nah, I just take offense to the same 3 people posting the same thing all day everyday. I'm sorry but i'm not doing a report writing rite now why de heck should I care about good grammar and spelling?

And ffs don't be so quick to lash back about me attacking your typo when in the first place I didn't even notice it was a typo.

Archived