Kemana-KT

Enchantment Stone question?

I am a Returning Player and have a question about the new Enchantment Stone system. I have the original Enchantment Stones and I can no longer use them on my low level gear. I read in the Patch Notes that items that are lower than Legendary (blue) can no longer be enchanted. However, I have a blue weapon (Sailor's Staff) that can not be enchanted. So, at what level can I use Enchantment Stones on my gear now? I would really appreciate some clarification.

Bryos-DN   

You can enchant any gear of grade fabled and above. The lowest levels for these items are 25 or 30. But, I am telling you, do not bother enchanting anything until 66 (or even after that). Maybe 65 if you wish to avoid Archdaeva gear.

Thank you so much. I guess my next question is then, can I use my old Enchantment Stones on the fabled gear? They don't say they are unusable, but they are they original type.

Bryos-DN   

You should be able to use them if you have the stones. Depending on the level and grade of the item, the chances of success are different, if you remember that.

Out of sheer curiosity, do you have level-based stones (L50, L80, L130, etc) or Letter ones (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, etc)?