Suggestion about Transform pots

Pyxy-KT

Most of the posts that I have read are of people complaining about the transformation of their default character to get the brief boost in stats. My suggestion is make the transformation pots into a mount. A player gets the stats boost and it doesn't affect the appearance of their character. You would have to make it so that the "mounted" player could fight and do what he/she normally would if they were transformed, but at least they wouldn't look like every other player playing the game. Also with there being so many transformation pot options it would be nice to have a separate cube (like the one that holds our quest items) for just the pots. They really do take up so much room in our inventory, as does our second set of armor. It would be nice to be able to combine all of the PvE armor, weapons and accessories in one square and all of the PvP armor,weapons and accessories in another square, so as not to take up so much inventory space.

I dont get the "mount" parallel. You mean that they dont get consumed? Thats the whole point of unlocking a Transformation over sticking to Potions. Potions are just there to help you until you get your transformation. And them not changing your appearance, thats the point of Transparent Scrolls.

I mean that when you use one of the pots you get a mount where you can have the stats for how ever long the pot lasts. With mounts there would be no need for the Transparent Scrolls. But I do have another question for you Bryos... When you unlock a Transformation, which stats do you get? Do you have to unlock more than one to get different stats? You know what.... never mind, it was just a suggestion. How do I delete this post or suggestion.

I see, so your suggestion is more of an aesthetic thing.

4 minutes ago, Pyxy-KT said:

When you unlock a Transformation, which stats do you get? Do you have to unlock more than one to get different stats?

Each transformation boosts specific stats and in different amounts. The stats boosted are indicated on the potion itself and on the transformation's description in the Transformation window. Its just like having scrolls, where Awakening Scrolls boost your casting speed. In this case, for instance, the Mastarius transformation boosts physical stats, Veille magic stats, Tahabata support stats, etc. There are even hybrid transformations that boost both, or transformations that give up some movement speed to give you more casting/attack speed.

9 minutes ago, Pyxy-KT said:

How do I delete this post or suggestion.

You cant do it by yourself. You would need to ask Cyan to do it for you.

Yes, it is so that I could keep my default character's aesthetic appearance (I love the way she looks, and like showing her off) and still get the benefits of the temporary stats boost. I sell all of the Transformation Pots and Transformation Contracts and do without the stat boosts because I refuse to look like anything other than the character I created. And I refuse to pay to look like my default character.

Permanent mounts are few and far between, and expensive in my case. But if the pots were made into temporary mounts... I thought it would be a win win situation. You get a speed boost for a short time and keep your characters default appearance.

I get killed A LOT. Playing the game is really slow now, and not nearly as fun as it used to be. Takes a long time to get from one place to another and to do most things now. I miss not being able to gather and craft items to broker for the benefit other players. Not a PvP player.

And to be honest, I have no idea how much of this Transformation stuff works. I just know that when I used a blue pot my character looked like a fat purple penguin, and I just wanted to hide until the time expired.

Thanks for the answer to my last question.

Archived