Blood rune and blinding burst

Hydrogenix-DN

I feel that blinding burst being cut down to a 9-12 second blind was a bit to much. I feel a 10 second buff to 19-22 seconds could make blinding burst a bit more useful in pve and pvp. I also miss blood rune. every other class has some form of healing. sure sins have scoundrels bond but it only procs 50% of the time when your behind a target. its basically you either use that when your low hoping luck is on your side and you can leach enough hp in your large health pool or you disengage the fight to slowly heal up and by then all the enemies cool downs have reset. resulting in the same outcome.

just to be nit picky can we get apply poison and apply deadly poison back. I miss my spamable skills QQ. also dash not as a chain skill

What about Vampiric Slash? It now heals 50% of damage (with or without runes) and has a 16 sec cool down. Isn't this a slight improvement over the original Blood Rune? Before, you had to carve maximum runes to get any kind of healing with a 1 minute cool down, and now the requirement is less stringent. I remember the ArchDaeva version of Vampiric Slash also healed, but don't remember the amount.

10 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

What about Vampiric Slash? It now heals 50% of damage (with or without runes) and has a 16 sec cool down. Isn't this a slight improvement over the original Blood Rune? Before, you had to carve maximum runes to get any kind of healing with a 1 minute cool down, and now the requirement is less stringent. I remember the ArchDaeva version of Vampiric Slash also healed, but don't remember the amount.

garbage compaired to blood rune. you will get maybe a 3-4k and 12k IF you crit. which goes down to 2k hp or 1.5k hp non crit and 6k hp if it crits in a health pool of 48-52k hp. see the problem? blood rune you could heal up to 9k in a basic level 30 ap magic boost set even after they nerfed sin (like they always have) you could get 7 to 8k hp back from having a magic boost pve set and using a level 5 rune on a mob. basically blood run was more valuable than the upgraded vamp and even in combat it worked well in sin vs sin in getting rid of aether twisting.

Blood rune has more sustain in long term pvp without having to use 10 pots to heal up or wait 8 minutes for a passive heal when resting. all around better without using major cooldowns that may be needed for a upcoming fight. within the next minute

Archived