We either need access to old vendor skins or...

Yona-DN

...the 1 time only thing lifted for these and/or luna needs to at least let us register skins that have already been used since we do not have access please. I have old wings that existed long before the 1 time only thing and apparently that changed effected them (even though it left other items untouched) so now I am trying use them again with the same outfit which I pieced together myself and these wings are what matched it and I have no access to get another pair. Please help! : (

My old Daevas didn't lose stats or appearance of their wings (thanx Gods), I don't know what happened to others. But if one starts a new character (I also tried) they get only untradeable gear, and their shoes have no speed! Raider, Archon etc white-letter tradeable gear  disappered from sale, so no-one can get it and place any skins on it :( Just if you saved it from older patches you can use it. With wings it's worst of all, they have never been many times skinned. Edandos nps disappeared and stopped giving any wings and any gear with speed totally. Npc selling wings for kinah disappeared, so I wonder what choice of wings new player have? I didn't play my new character above level 10 when I saw this devastated Pandemonium, and no speed shoes of any level, and wings without flight time in Lakrum :( Only old players who stored some Archdaevic wings with time and gear with speed, tradeable, can give it to new toons. But this is not a good game for any new toons! That character can only receive those on lev 66. BTW how is the transcendence made now, I didn't see? I'm disgusted to play a new character, so slowly moving and having no chance to get wings with flight time until 66! :( Luna gives exp but there's no thrill when not doing any normal quests/campaigns in locations! :(  Luna also stopped giving any skins and bikes, :( and Game of Fate became still more boring :( Stupid mini-cars or other mounts for 5 days, who needs them? Not worth spending any materials! 

Archived