Something wrong with the support page

DinoKnight-KT

today, i have made my payment via Visa card by BCM ingame. It had showed me that my payment in waiting with number but my Bank didnt send me any sms due to my payment

so worry about that, i though i should submit a ticket via support page but guess what, they link me to my account setting index after clicking *Submit A Ticket* 

How can i search for my transaction ?

17 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

If you have an ad blocker, then try deactivating it when on Support page. You can also use Internet Explorer/Edge to make it work.

Did you tryed your advice? Cause support dont work for everyone right now seems, and it's not ad'block issue.

4 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Maybe if you actually bothered to try it. Use Internet Explorer like I said before.

Maybe if you bothered to read my first comment you can figure out what im tryed it. And yeap it's not helped. Furthermore I dont had any issues before with tickets.

Just now, Aroch-DN said:

Maybe if you bothered to read my first comment you can figure out what im tryed it. And yeap it's not helped. Furthermore I dont had any issues before with tickets.

Considering the fact you attacked me with "have you bothered to try your own advice" implies you haven't tried it yourself. If it doesn't work, then it simply means support page is down.

If you really want to contact support directly, then send an email to support@aiononline.com

If you have a personal stigma against me, I recommend you ignore every single statement I write here on forums, that way you'll make yourself look less like an idiot.

3 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Considering the fact you attacked me with "have you bothered to try your own advice" implies you haven't tried it yourself. If it doesn't work, then it simply means support page is down.

If you really want to contact support directly, then send an email to support@aiononline.com

If you have a personal stigma against me, I recommend you ignore every single statement I write here on forums, that way you'll make yourself look less like an idiot.

At least something usefull from you, and calm down boy. You can agro on your friends in school.

Archived