Hearthbloom merchants

The bloom merchants no longer sell blooms. They have a message that says something about running out of them or they are looking for more or something.

Not sure if the merchants will get new blooms in later patches, but for now there aren't any.

What you can do, though, is get your daily quest from your butler and try to find players that had bloom before the latest patch. Feed those. There is a small chance that you will get a bloom of the same type when you do. The chance is really small, but it does happen.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2018 at 1:07 PM, Aly-DN said:

The bloom merchants no longer sell blooms. They have a message that says something about running out of them or they are looking for more or something.

Not sure if the merchants will get new blooms in later patches, but for now there aren't any.

What you can do, though, is get your daily quest from your butler and try to find players that had bloom before the latest patch. Feed those. There is a small chance that you will get a bloom of the same type when you do. The chance is really small, but it does happen.

Yep so my advice is ask your legion or friends if they have any blooms out. I know I got one from a legion mates bloom when I watered his bloom for like the 70th time.

How do we pay for rent since we can not buy from the bloom merchant to sell?

I noticed housing in the auctions are starting at minimum bids which means either people are leaving the game or can't pay rent!

I still have a few items I been putting on the broker but they don't sell!

I feel like the game has changed so much I don't know what is going on anymore!

Must be less people playing now that the game has been less fun!

Archived