What Skin Set you get inside Beshmundir?

PuppyLove-KT

I made a new toon as i wanted to see all available skins each instance would give. unfortuantely i overleveled and missed BT (why the efff is BT not included in the quest line?!) and to top that... all instances now are so freakin easy except BT?! im having problems soloing it. 

i am particularly interested with the cloth and plate set. if anyone can reply with a picture? thanks much! :D

a67f9fbb3de572ba8c5b0ae8.jpgff49ccf59d5ccf323b0d5d96.jpg

Female cloth and plate armor

No one really does low level instances since leveling is so easy( just by doing campaigns,blue quests). I had the same problem too with soloing.All low level group instances are irrelevent now it seems, no one does them unless for skins with friends ........

Just now, Hallo-DN said:

a67f9fbb3de572ba8c5b0ae8.jpgff49ccf59d5ccf323b0d5d96.jpg

Female cloth and plate armor

No one really does low level instances since leveling is so easy( just by doing campaigns,blue quests). I had the same problem too with soloing.All low level group instances are irrelevent now it seems, no one does them unless for skins with friends ........

This is the original Stormwing's set from the old days, nowaydas is a legendary gear, which has a pretty rare drop rate from bosses, so its really hard to farm these skins nowadays unless you're really lucky!
Normal mobs tho, drop a white gear set that has the same appearance as old lvl 65 balic crafted gear (ophidan):

4-0_balic_cloth_fabled01_f.jpg4-0_balic_plate_fabled01_f.jpg
Female cloth and plate.
But these also drop from Lower Udas Temple, Dragon Lord's Refuge and Enshar/Cygnea mobs.

Archived