Legion Emblem is problematic?

Arhangelos

I had the legion emblem since forever and decided to change it, but that seems it was a mistake, although the NPC takes the legion emblem, allows me to change the colours etc when i click ok, it takes the 950k it wants but the emblem becomes the default and when I try to change it again I see this image:

9BNHmnm.jpg

I tried again, made sure everything was ok, if your image is not compatible, then it gives you a message and doesn't accept it. If the image is correct, it launches it in the little box and then allows you to play with colours, when you click ok, it says "legion emblem changed" but instead it again puts the default you have when you first make a legion and then if you try to change it again you again see the above image.

Is that broken as well?

Try to put in TGA format a file named emblem.tga.

For some reason, it dont accept png or ico files even if u respect the img size and file size.

Other thing.. it may take a while for the game to recognize the file or change the legion emblem itself... its a known bug who i have notice for more than a year.

8 hours ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Try to put in TGA format a file named emblem.tga.

For some reason, it dont accept png or ico files even if u respect the img size and file size.

Other thing.. it may take a while for the game to recognize the file or change the legion emblem itself... its a known bug who i have notice for more than a year.

I did both bmp 24 bit and tga 32 bit and they were both accepted while I was editing it, the icon was loaded and it was letting me do the edits. When I click OK, it simply takes the money as if it is successful and then the emblem is not changed to the one I input, it changes the the default you get when you first make a legion.

The problem here is not the file I am using, otherwise it wouldn't take it and it would bring me the message that my file is not correct etc, but since the icons are correct, it does the procedure, and even "finishes it" and takes the fee for changing it, so far I wasted 10 million trying and trying, but it always reverts back to the default.

Archived