Glad vs. ranged in PvP

CoolAid-DN

Well timed CC's

Well timed Dash and Leap

and most of all keep holding or pressing W,A,S,D while using a skill

there are alot of techniques out there in youtube, try and search "Aion Better" he is a korean youtuber of aion and he's pretty good and awesome in using Gladiator

It's either gonna be quick or after your CD's return.
If you get the jump and hammer them it's possible to destroy them fast... but sleep is basically going to ruin your life.
Wait out the blind with serious CD's but keep applying pressure, blind isn't 100% and even 1 landed lockdown can help. Go full defensive when you feel you've put enough pressure on them to sleep arrow you. Your goal is to soak damage and survive the incoming dmg. This means def prep/AoA/WoS.. whatever you need to do, but after that you need to make sure their RS is blown, CW /whatever they have to resist kd's/hold is down (should be by then if they're scrubby) and then go to nyerking town with a long-ass KD lock + lockdown followed by aether hold to finish.

It's really the survival period you need to endure. Good ping, good buff timing, good control phase and it's highly possible you can quickly kill them, but really needs to be in your favour.

My long-ass opinion.

Moving beyond Rangers (as thats what I thought I read)....

In my head it's reiteration but...dishing out as much as I can the entire fight, being a freight train (so mentally saving anything that can remove speed/root debuffs for when you need to continue applying constant pressure). I save defensive/soak skills for when I know my initial rush is running out because I know right after that, or even DURING that, when I see those dmg buffs go up or skill evasion or anything that indicates they are going to try to pop their control phase, they are going to try and make me eat dirt. 

Cool thing about Glads is even when we're soaking dmg our ability to interrupt the target is pretty high.. even when auto attacking. 

TL DR
At the end of the day it's not an uphill battle. Not going to be easy. Be fast. Keep yourself able to be mobile. Live. Swing, swing, swing.

Come back swinging as hard as I can.

Archived