No Ultimate drops in PF/IDD is bullshit

Esgalhathi

The title speaks for itself.

They are ENDGAME INSTANCES, what a hell people?

Ive spent 4000 lunas running PF's and IDD's this month (I have no problem saying that, i work to pay for my hobbies). And I can say that at least 50% of the runs we got NO ULTIMATE.

This NEEEEED to be fixed, otherwise people dont gonna buy stuff anymore. We already have to fight against the RNG of ur piece doenst drop for normal drop runs, and we also need to fight that kind of bullshit?

COME ON.

Bjorn/Ragdoll

1 minute ago, Bjorn-DN said:

The title speaks for itself.

They are ENDGAME INSTANCES, what a hell people?

Ive spent 4000 lunas running PF's and IDD's this month (I have no problem saying that, i work to pay for my hobbies). And I can say that at least 50% of the runs we got NO ULTIMATE.

This NEEEEED to be fixed, otherwise people dont gonna buy stuff anymore. We already have to fight against the RNG of ur piece doenst drop for normal drop runs, and we also need to fight that kind of bullshit?

COME ON.

Bjorn/Ragdoll

IMO those extra entries from luna shouldn't exist to begin with, but anyway, if people get what they want then they don't have a reason to buy entries anyway. 

1 minute ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

IMO those extra entries from luna shouldn't exist to begin with, but anyway, if people get what they want then they don't have a reason to buy entries anyway. 

If u have the gear u can aways do more runs to gear up alts or help legion/friends! (At least im aways running BoS and FM for it)

There is only one way of "forcing" NCWest working on this issue is to stop spending money on BCM. That's what happened for them to bring 6.5 enchant rates and enchant stones morphing. If you keep buying luna they won't do shit.

And IMO there should be no limitations on intance entries, imagine if Dota had this policy, you can only play one match a day, for additional matches u have to pay 1$, game would be dead for long.

Archived