Magic defense is waaaay too buffed

Nishkin-KT

Whats up with that? I understand they buffed IDD and PF but there is such a drastic DPS with sorc/sm it's insane. How come a sorc with +15 IDD orb is barely gets the 10kk dps?? even I used to be in the top of the dps before the patch and I understand they nerfed SM with the IC being 4 sec now but come on. seems like melee stayed the same but you nerfed the mages way too much 

4 hours ago, Nishkin-KT said:

Whats up with that? I understand they buffed IDD and PF but there is such a drastic DPS with sorc/sm it's insane. How come a sorc with +15 IDD orb is barely gets the 10kk dps?? even I used to be in the top of the dps before the patch and I understand they nerfed SM with the IC being 4 sec now but come on. seems like melee stayed the same but you nerfed the mages way too much 

Welcome to the new Aion where a glass cannon is no longer a cannon, just glass. Now you have to play a semi tank (AT or Gladiator) to do the most dps. Being a sorc is redundant, since you die easier, you have less defenses and you do less dps. It is not like the dps nerf on chanters, they were stupid-op for a hybrid healing-buffing class, it got fixed, but when a true dps class is no longer the real dps then it is useless. Wait until 7.0 when our class is practically deleted

Some classes at the moment shouldn't even exist, as their role is taken by other classes that kept their original role as well.

Physical classes usually have much more attack than magic ones, kinda makes no sense as for why would bosses have more magic defense. I assume that shit is balanced around the new cubics(do they even work for idd?). You should be able to do the instances that drops red gear as a full purple clothie, which isn't really the case currently

This is just BS. It's really frustrating to be honest, because here I am trying to land every skill possible + having ultimates and barely do half of what a good geared glad can cause they made the bosses too difficult for mages, like whats the point seriously? How am I supposed to be picked as a DPS to anything when you play as a mage and struggle so much compare to everyone else? this is just not even encouraging or makes you wanna improve in any way cause you so far behind for no good reason really.  I don't know if the cubic work for IDD, I believe it's only for the new instance.

8 hours ago, Nishkin-KT said:

SMs got a huge nerf on the dps but that doesn't mean they can't dps It's just nothing compared to before

Archived