A Returning Player

MrDestructo-KT

Greetings Daevas,

Here is MrDestructo, A returning Daeva who is in dire need of help.

I'm a level 65 Chanter-Disoriented and puzzled- Last time i played the game was in summer 2015, i had all of my skills( SkillBooks,Stigmas.. etc.).

Now i need a refresh of how things are, apparently all of my skills are grayed out.

I Can't remember where the skill masters where ^_^''  and i need a short version Sit-rep on how is the game state as of now specially for the Chanter Class.

Cheers.

So first. We don't use skill books to learn skills any more, so you don't need to find the skill masters. You will automatically learn them as you level. Which leads to.. we have had a couple of skill reworks. Some of your old skills have been changed or combined. And some of them you actually learn at a higher level now. So continue to level.

Stigmas are still a thing. You can now "enchant" your stigmas. You enchant them by using the enchant button on the stigma tab of your character sheet. If all of your stigmas are +9, you get two extra green stigma slots. Be careful, though. A failed enchant blows up the stigma. You also see that you get a "linked" stigma once you have a full set slotted. That changes depending on your combination of gold and blue stigmas. Based one your enchant levels of your stigmas, you will get a "set effect". This is shown on the same stigma tab of your character sheet.

Welcome back!

40 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So first. We don't use skill books to learn skills any more, so you don't need to find the skill masters. You will automatically learn them as you level. Which leads to.. we have had a couple of skill reworks. Some of your old skills have been changed or combined. And some of them you actually learn at a higher level now. So continue to level.

Stigmas are still a thing. You can now "enchant" your stigmas. You enchant them by using the enchant button on the stigma tab of your character sheet. If all of your stigmas are +9, you get two extra green stigma slots. Be careful, though. A failed enchant blows up the stigma. You also see that you get a "linked" stigma once you have a full set slotted. That changes depending on your combination of gold and blue stigmas. Based one your enchant levels of your stigmas, you will get a "set effect". This is shown on the same stigma tab of your character sheet.

Welcome back!

Ah, Great, Thank you for the swift response.

Archived