PVE Gear for Chanters

MrDestructo-KT

As of now i'm fairly new to the lakrum area expansion -and 6.7 in general- haven't played since 5.0 :'), i'm currently level 77 chanter and i have two questions on my mind.

1)Where is the suitable spots to farm kinah ?

2)Which dungeons are beginner/fairlynew player friendly, to gear my self from ?

Appreciate the help in advance ^^.

1. There are none. Sadly, kinah is very, very hard to get in this patch. You can join the "afk kib farm" alliances and farm ancient kibrium to sell and/or you can kill mobs around the map for guiding stones to sell. Those things both sell very well, although they don't sell for a lot individually. 50 ancient guiding stones will only net you about 1 mil kinah. Other than that, sell rare event items that you are lucky enough to receive, although again, this is quite hard as the events we receive nowadays are terrible. If you have any old, tradeable skins, that will get you some kinah as skins are hard to acquire in this patch.

2. Your first pve gear will be gold/ancient, and you'll receive it from either Cradle of Eternity and Mirash Sanctuary or by doing the camps around Lakrum which give you genesis crystals that you can then use to buy Bloodsworn gear from npcs in Lakrum base. Once you are in mostly that gear, you can start doing Bastion of Souls and Frozen Monolith to start working on your purple/legendary gear. Red/ultimate gear is the top tier.

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

1. There are none. Sadly, kinah is very, very hard to get in this patch. You can join the "afk kib farm" alliances and farm ancient kibrium to sell and/or you can kill mobs around the map for guiding stones to sell. Those things both sell very well, although they don't sell for a lot individually. 50 ancient guiding stones will only net you about 1 mil kinah. Other than that, sell rare event items that you are lucky enough to receive, although again, this is quite hard as the events we receive nowadays are terrible. If you have any old, tradeable skins, that will get you some kinah as skins are hard to acquire in this patch.

2. Your first pve gear will be gold/ancient, and you'll receive it from either Cradle of Eternity and Mirash Sanctuary or by doing the camps around Lakrum which give you genesis crystals that you can then use to buy Bloodsworn gear from npcs in Lakrum base. Once you are in mostly that gear, you can start doing Bastion of Souls and Frozen Monolith to start working on your purple/legendary gear. Red/ultimate gear is the top tier.

Roger that, thank you for the advice. Have a great day sir.

Archived