2019/4/17 update borked my game.

AmberSongHealer-KT

Since the 2019 update, the launcher for the game won't even start.  I don't have the time to sit around for hours and constantly restart the client download to redownload the entire game.  Something must be fixed.  The window comes up asking if I want to allow it to start, like windows always does, but then nothing happens after I say yes.  Am I the only one with this problem, or is this something that's happening to others, as well?  If so, how do I fix it short of reinstalling the game, which will likely keep me offline for a month or more?

Have you tried going to C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher, right clicking the NCLauncher application, Properties -> Compatibility -> Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 7 or 8?

Have you restarted your computer?

You are literally the only person I'm hearing of having this problem.

One of the people in my guild had the same problem, he said give it a day and try again.  Definitely restarted my computer, but never thought to run in compatibility mode for windows 7, since I've been running it fine in windows 7 since I got it.  I'll try that right now.

Nope, still nothing.  Not even a process running in the background in task manager.

Archived