New Legendary Transformations Impossible To Get?

Kinetika-KT

Has anyone seen any of the new legendary transformations (Modor, Frigida, Viola)? Has anyone succeeded in getting them? Is it possible to get the new transformations via combining? Or magic attack speed classes continue to be screwed over (well at least we now have an ancient transformation, thank you for that)?  Has anyone got even a new ancient via combining greens?  Is there any way to get Modor/Frigida/Viola? 

I've gotten several ancients from combining greens.

I have 2 Legendary's, though I only combined for one of them after the update that introduced the new ones. I don't know anyone with any new ones, but the 2 new green ones I noticed took nearly 70 contracts + combining to get, and after acquiring/combing for about 12 ancients I've only received 1 new ancient. 

Edit: give players the ability to trade one time per account 1 of their unlocked ancient transforms for a locked one, same with legendary. This prevents players from feeling like they worked for months to get a rare item but have it be completely useless, like veille transform for a player with no casting classes >.<

Did you get your new ancient via combining greens? Or via opening contracts (event ancient or regular white)?

I got my 2 new greens from contracts, not from combining. New ancient from event contract. 2 legendaries - both old ones.

20 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Did you get your new ancient via combining greens? Or via opening contracts (event ancient or regular white)?

I got my 2 new greens from contracts, not from combining. New ancient from event contract. 2 legendaries - both old ones.

I got my new ancient from combining 6x greens.

Been told the only way to get one of the 3 new legendary are by using new ancients when combining. IE combine minion of oblivion and minion of light for a chance at one of the 3 new legionaries. It is unclear if you can have a chance with just using one or if all your ancients that you combine have to be of the new variety type. the fact that if it indeed is working this way is nyerk and ncsoft should look into this

3 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Been told the only way to get one of the 3 new legendary are by using new ancients when combining. IE combine minion of oblivion and minion of light for a chance at one of the 3 new legionaries. It is unclear if you can have a chance with just using one or if all your ancients that you combine have to be of the new variety type. the fact that if it indeed is working this way is nyerk and ncsoft should look into this

@Cyan :|

Archived