Aion has the best PvP I have seen in any mmorpg.

Raiuken-KT

I have played a lot of these types of games and I have to honestly say Aion has the best PvP mechanics out of all of them. Even better than world of warcraft PvP. What makes me upset is why they would want me to change into something I didn't create my character to look like?  Why have this elaborate character design when you just force people to take a potion that turns them into a bunny rabbit? The reason a person would want to play this game is because they will create a beutiful character by their own design and want to play that character. If you're locking run speed, and attack speed behind a potion that destroys the look of your beautiful character you created that's the most annoying thing in the history of online games. If you wonder why half the people you had left after 5x That's why. Most people only played this game to buy skins that make their character look awesome. You could have made so much more money if you just let people have an option to hide transformations. I like to do PvP looking like a straight up Ninja, that's fun to me. If you make me transform into something that changes my look so I can be effective in PvP, just that simple change will kill the whole game for me. I miss Aion PvP, but I'm not going to do it unless I look cool. If you kill me while I'm a bunny rabbit, I might uninstall this game.

3 hours ago, Raiuken-KT said:

I have played a lot of these types of games and I have to honestly say Aion has the best PvP mechanics out of all of them. Even better than world of warcraft PvP. What makes me upset is why they would want me to change into something I didn't create my character to look like?  Why have this elaborate character design when you just force people to take a potion that turns them into a bunny rabbit? The reason a person would want to play this game is because they will create a beutiful character by their own design and want to play that character. If you're locking run speed, and attack speed behind a potion that destroys the look of your beautiful character you created that's the most annoying thing in the history of online games. If you wonder why half the people you had left after 5x That's why. Most people only played this game to buy skins that make their character look awesome. You could have made so much more money if you just let people have an option to hide transformations. I like to do PvP looking like a straight up Ninja, that's fun to me. If you make me transform into something that changes my look so I can be effective in PvP, just that simple change will kill the whole game for me. I miss Aion PvP, but I'm not going to do it unless I look cool. If you kill me while I'm a bunny rabbit, I might uninstall this game.

Let me Start off with saying, they have great pvp flow, aka combat is good, looks nice blends together same as in PvE. 

Now the truth about Aion pvp, it’s garbage, straight gear dependent, all these skills people think they have is progression & gear > skill, by a large margin, someone in Ancient pvp gear is no fight for someone in legendary gear let alone someone in ultimate gear. Aion is as casual as a game can come literally no way to gauge who is actually good at pvp, arenas is the closest thing and you better be full ultimate to compete, and most are just win traders at that. You literally don’t need to be good at pvp at all to progress your pvp gear. You can just afk all instances and eventually you will have good enough gear to kill people no matter your skill. 

Iv never played another game where I can’t compete in first tier pvp gear key word “compete” you are in a pvp set and you are legit getting two hit by people. Don’t understand the love for the pvp in Aion. People barely leave Lakrum and when they do it’s to do PvE for PvP stuff lol. The people who que for pvp either roll the other teams face or if it’s hard they say screw it and go afk. It’s bad... and I’m not even bringing transformations into the equation which allows people to completely kite others making them useless.

Archived