old char

i submit a ticket on ncsoft to restore my char hat i accidentally deleted here what it reply on my email: 

Hello,

I'm pleased to report that we were able to locate and restore the following Aion character(s) to your account: 

Characters are restored to the condition they were in when deleted. You'll find them on your account next time you log in to play Aion.

but its still not there when i log in

Not just logged. But selected the server they should be on?

And that would be KT? When you deleted them, were they on KT already or were they on EK? Were they of the opposite race as your other characters and on KT?

Just trying to pin down what the issue might be. Can you give more specifics about the characters?

49 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Not just logged. But selected the server they should be on?

And that would be KT? When you deleted them, were they on KT already or were they on EK? Were they of the opposite race as your other characters and on KT?

Just trying to pin down what the issue might be. Can you give more specifics about the characters?

its from DN asmodian i dont make ely on DN and yes i selected the server

Hmm. The only thing I can think of is that it might not be there until reset.. which isn't what Support said, but seems reasonable.

One other question, when you deleted it, did you make any other characters? Meaning.. with this character returning do you have over the max number of characters on one account?

If it isn't one of those two, I am out of ideas. Contact Support again on the same ticket and tell them the character isn't there.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Hmm. The only thing I can think of is that it might not be there until reset.. which isn't what Support said, but seems reasonable.

One other question, when you deleted it, did you make any other characters? Meaning.. with this character returning do you have over the max number of characters on one account?

If it isn't one of those two, I am out of ideas. Contact Support again on the same ticket and tell them the character isn't there.

it was there now and i jsut got sendlog lol btw thanks for answering <3

Archived