Accounts of Pingzapper

Hello.

If you do not know this program, what it does is reduce the ping to online games, you can try for 7 days the free check on the page and see if it likes or works to see if it reduces your ping.
https://pingzapper.com

If you already know the function, I can sell accounts for $ 15 with 360 days, if you are interested. You can contact me at the following email: lugh.lfp@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 5:07 AM, Lugh-EK said:

Hello.

If you do not know this program, what it does is reduce the ping to online games, you can try for 7 days the free check on the page and see if it likes or works to see if it reduces your ping.
https://pingzapper.com

If you already know the function, I can sell accounts for $ 15 with 360 days, if you are interested. You can contact me at the following email: lugh.lfp@gmail.com

...don't use pingzapper, a lot of botters use this program and there was a massive ban on everyone who used their IPs. Use ReduceTheLag if you want, it is safer because RTL supports only 5 clients of the same game open at the same time and if you want more you have to take another subscription, thus it is not bot friendly.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:29 PM, Neleth-KT said:

How did you open more than 2 clients in Aion in the first place ? O.o

You should have quoted me so I would get a notification and see this, I accidentally clicked this thread again and saw this question so let me reply.

I never opened more than 2 clients, but here is the story.

At some point many people got mass bans, plenty of them were legit players and plenty were botters. Other people were in disbelief that the people that got banned were innocent because "why get banned if you did nothing". Then it was mentioned that people who used ping reduction services got banned but it still didn't match because many people who use ping reduction services didn't get ban (like me).

In the end we figured out (with the GMs also contributing to this) that people who used pingzapper (and one more ping reduction service which I forget) only got banned because apparently botters use those services massively/exclusively so they did a mass ban based on IPs that these services use (because they do it in a VPN way instead of a re-routing way if I remember).

I personally use RTL (ReduceTheLag) and I asked people what if one day they use RTL to bot and I get myself a ban too caught in a mass ping reduction service IP banwave? How do we make sure we will never get a ban and have to go back and forth with support to get our accounts unbanned? And people replied to me that in the RTL Q&A page it mentions that you can only open 5 instances of the same game in the same computer with one subscription. So if you want to open many clients (which is against the rules which is what botters apparently do) you need 1 paid subscription for every 5 clients of the same game. In other words botters would never choose RTL as a botting ping reduction service because it has limited amount of connections per subscription and we know botters do not play with 1~2 clients only but rather with 10 or 20 or god knows how many.

So this is why I know why not to use pingzapper, this is why I know RTL is safe enough for legit players and this is how I know about the max 5 clients per game per pc.

VgLBzEL.jpg

14 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You should have quoted me so I would get a notification and see this, I accidentally clicked this thread again and saw this question so let me reply.

I never opened more than 2 clients, but here is the story.

At some point many people got mass bans, plenty of them were legit players and plenty were botters. Other people were in disbelief that the people that got banned were innocent because "why get banned if you did nothing". Then it was mentioned that people who used ping reduction services got banned but it still didn't match because many people who use ping reduction services didn't get ban (like me).

In the end we figured out (with the GMs also contributing to this) that people who used pingzapper (and one more ping reduction service which I forget) only got banned because apparently botters use those services massively/exclusively so they did a mass ban based on IPs that these services use (because they do it in a VPN way instead of a re-routing way if I remember).

I personally use RTL (ReduceTheLag) and I asked people what if one day they use RTL to bot and I get myself a ban too caught in a mass ping reduction service IP banwave? How do we make sure we will never get a ban and have to go back and forth with support to get our accounts unbanned? And people replied to me that in the RTL Q&A page it mentions that you can only open 5 instances of the same game in the same computer with one subscription. So if you want to open many clients (which is against the rules which is what botters apparently do) you need 1 paid subscription for every 5 clients of the same game. In other words botters would never choose RTL as a botting ping reduction service because it has limited amount of connections per subscription and we know botters do not play with 1~2 clients only but rather with 10 or 20 or god knows how many.

So this is why I know why not to use pingzapper, this is why I know RTL is safe enough for legit players and this is how I know about the max 5 clients per game per pc.

VgLBzEL.jpg

I quoted you this time,thank you for your replied :)
Btw did you main sorc because I never see you :P (On asmo side)

7 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

I quoted you this time,thank you for your replied :)
Btw did you main sorc because I never see you :P (On asmo side)

Well I was the governor for some time, I finished 1st in the previous season in glory points, but I am not competing on this specific season and I am hibernating until Aion 7.0, i.e. I log to do some dailies and then logout, I hardly even do my 5 free pf runs now. Plus I havwe lost more than 25 friends on Aion since 5.8 until now and I am being partially active at times.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well I was the governor for some time, I finished 1st in the previous season in glory points, but I am not competing on this specific season and I am hibernating until Aion 7.0, i.e. I log to do some dailies and then logout, I hardly even do my 5 free pf runs now. Plus I havwe lost more than 25 friends on Aion since 5.8 until now and I am being partially active at times.

I see I didn't realized who's asmo gov I'm an elyos :P

I don't know how famous you're on asmo side but on elyos side I'm pretty unknow to everyone excepted forum lol.
Losing 25 friends is better than lost all because that happened to me :(

Archived