Forums

Mirash Sanctum bug

Darkleila-DN

Hey guys,

So this is actually the second time that this has happened to me. Before the soul vault, you need to collect a key from a mob to open the door. However, the key keeper mob was empty, thus I could not progress in the instance and had to start a brand new run. First time this happened a few weeks ago I didn't really care, because it's just Mirash. But today I did, because of the event items. I submitted a ticket with screenshots attached that showed my inventory without the key and the key keeper mob not being there anymore. I got the following response:

Thanks for contacting Aion Support. I checked our logs surrounding this issue, and unfortunately in this case, we are unable to restore lost entries into the instance as you have benefited from it. Keep in mind that we can only assist in cases of major server instability which caused your character to be unable to complete the instance.

??????

How did I benefit from the instance, if I was unable the complete it and thus loot the last boss due to a bug that was out of my control? Getting useless junk the random mobs drop or what? Is that the big benefit? This is ridiculous lol.

Anyways I just wanted to bring this here and ask if this has ever happened to you, I guess. Or am I the only one so unlucky?

Sorry for the double. 

The only thing I can think of that would fit the situation that you are describing is if you left the body on the ground long enough for it to decay before trying to loot the key. Did you by any chance go afk after killing the mobs in the room? Or after killing the key mob (and not looting it), did you go back and kill everything before that before returning to loot the key mob?

I feel like Support is playing idiot on purpose...

Me - Wednesday at 20:48

Dear Support Team,

I was doing Mirash Sanctum to collect the event items. However, as I was killing the Key Keeper mob, the key did not drop and the mob corpse disappeared. So I cannot open the Soul Vault door and progress in the instance. I lost my run. I attached screenshots. As you can see, the mob that drops the key is not there anymore, I already killed it, but there is no key in my inventory. May I request a reset scroll so that I can redo this run?

Thank you!

Aion0026.jpg (700 KB)

Aion0029.jpg (600 KB)

Aion0027.jpg (700 KB)

Aion0025.jpg (600 KB)

Aion0028.jpg (700 KB)

GM - Yesterday at 03:45

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Aion Support. I checked our logs surrounding this issue, and unfortunately in this case, we are unable to restore lost entries into the instance as you have benefited from it. Keep in mind that we can only assist in cases of major server instability which caused your character to be unable to complete the instance.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM ****
NCSOFT Support Team

Me - Yesterday at 04:00

Hi,

In what way did I benefit from it? I was unable to complete it, so I did not get the loot from the last boss. I had to teleport out mid-way and start a new run because I couldn't progress due to the bug mentioned above.

GM - Yesterday at 19:19

Hello,

I understand that you wish to obtain the rewards for your Mirash Sanctum run; however, as we've checked our logs we found that you received the following:

Starlight Membrane
2x Kirshka Reward Box
2x Seirein Minion Contract
30x Grade Minium
2x [Event] Prestige Supplies

That being said, I'm afraid we are unable to provide another entry. What we can advise is to please retry to run the instance and if this issue still occurs, please provide a video evidence so that we may look further into it. 

Regards,

GM ****
NCSOFT Support Team

Me - Today at 03:58

Hi,

Those loots you just mentioned I got either the runs before, or the runs after the bugged one. I was trying to do 5 complete Mirash Sanctum runs one after the other. 4 out of 5 of those runs had no issues and I looted the boss like normal. But one run did have the bug, and I could not finish the instance thus loot the boss. During that 1 run I was forced to teleport out of the instance. Without the key it's impossible to progress.

Archived