cleric Arena set blcok or dps?

kuroma-DN

hi all, 

I got my arena set, and socket it for new block set, but someone told me now that arane set is for dps and not for block but the BM set is for block. The sets I have are Arena ( block right now), IS (hp set), AC (mb set), AP lvl 65 (mr set) and mythic BM (old block set).

So for what the arena set good for cleric block or dps? 

Hi Hi, the arena set for clerics is mainly used as a block set. The level 75 AP set is an MR set, which replaces the level 65 AP set. I still use my old level 65 AP set as a DPS set, but you can also use the AC set for it as you are already doing it. So imo, you're doing it the right way as you already have it. :P

You probably could, but you need to consider that it's a level 65 set. I'd rather go for something up to date instead of an old set, that's my personal opinion though. For PvE I'd recommend to focus on AOE/COE/Frigida sets. Yes, they have extra healing boost on it, but you can also use them as a DPS set since there isn't a specific new DPS set as we used to have it for IS and DD.

okay thx for all the help, btw I Saw cleric with DD set and without buff he had arround 22k-23k HP only with cleric buff he had almost 25k hp... that set is still amzing. Its just bad people cant run it because player dont know what to do and dont listen to those who know lol

Mhm, I agree. The set is still very good same as the purified IS set which is quite easy to get depending on your server since NCWest keeps giving those IS boxes as an event reward out, which I really like since it's hard nowadays to purify those old sets since they change ID to IDL. I really hope there will be more people running it, but like I said, it's an old set and I believe that most of the people are trying to focus on the archdaeva gear now. Let's keep hoping! :3

yea I know, I just dont trust the ncsoft will give vlerics gear so easy, until now we didnt had anything to replace DD/IS sets and the amount of IS run I did to get the set was huge. In sw I got almost full IS set in 5 runs lol after 8 runs I have 4/5 pice of set + weapon + accesoery haha

Ye, I understand that it's still hard to find a confident group of people to run it, but stay positive! <3 Make sure that you as a cleric point out that you need an actual support class to help you heal and if they are not listening to you, maybe better save your time and find someone who listens. :3

Archived