Vandal Using Stigma Box

Plezurenpain-DN

My vandal is lvl 42 and has a Stigma Box in his inventory.  I think this is a great thing but when I click on it to use it, it goes through the process of "use" but when it gets to the end of the cast bar it says I can't use it.  Seriously WTF is going on with this?  I would hate to think that I won't be able to get a stigma from this especially since I can't even put this damn thing in my account warehouse so another character can open it to get a vandal stigma out for him!

On 9/3/2019 at 7:18 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Hmm that's weird. Boyfriend has a level 80 vandal and has opened several stigma boxes. Maybe they only work for vandals once you reach level 80? Not sure tbh. He's Asmo DN if that helps.

My vandal is 40 something and Elyos.  I don't see why I can't open it since its not even for the "good" stigmas.  Its a green quality box so that means its for the lower level stigmas.

9 hours ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

My vandal is 40 something and Elyos.  I don't see why I can't open it since its not even for the "good" stigmas.  Its a green quality box so that means its for the lower level stigmas.

Ohhh the green bags. Yeah, I don't know about those. The ones my boyfriend opened were the blue boxes -- the Heavy Stigma Box -- which allow you to select any stigma.

Archived