Tradable or Untradable what're their purposes ?

Neleth-KT

I believed in early moment of MMORPG everything started out as tradable.
Then problem with tradable came such as ninja looter in instances,giving gears to alternate but is untradable the correct answer to these problems ?
The answer is probably not even everything untradable nowadays ninja looting still happening.Because no matter how well designed the system is bad people will exploit it no matter what.
So what should be the answer of this ? GMs should working as police force in MMORPG they should take these matters into their hands not doing stupid stuff such as untradable,no drops from mobs,no kinah,can't trade kinah and many things that they applied just to battle them,Point is they should do it by themselves not rely on the system to work for them and they just sitting lazy.

The number of people doesn't matter as long as they starting do their jobs,they could recruit player volunteers to help to do battle against gold sellers and bots.Players will please if GMs are actually working and will support game more and you will get more money to hire more staff.

Conclusion untradable is just a lazy mode of GMs,They expected everything to running by itself without maintenance.Sorry but no system can deal with human behaviors perfectly,human must deal with human themselves.

5 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

The number of people doesn't matter as long as they starting do their jobs,they could recruit player volunteers to help to do battle against gold sellers and bots.

I have played a game where player volunteers have helped out and that always ends up 100,000x worse than if they just did nothing about it. This is because players are salty personal gain driven.

3 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I have played a game where player volunteers have helped out and that always ends up 100,000x worse than if they just did nothing about it.

I see I think you're talking about p server right ?

Well player volunteers can help but they don't have ban hammer power.
If they have ban hammer power abuse ban will coming I can foreseen that.

3 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

I see I think you're talking about p server right ?

Well player volunteers can help but they don't have ban hammer power.
If they have ban hammer power abuse ban will coming I can foreseen that.

No i am talking about Ark: Survival evolved official servers. Not an MMORPG but gamers are a very similar bunch. Very few of them actually care about everyone over their own progression/protection. The word of these community members sway bans in the favor of their own raids that ruined the game completely for anyone not apart of a group with a player who has ban influence.

Just now, HealingSquid-KT said:

No i am talking about Ark: Survival evolved official servers. Not an MMORPG but gamers are a very similar bunch. Very few of them actually care about everyone over their own progression. The word of these community members sway bans in the favor of their own raids that ruined the game completely for anyone not apart of a group with a player who has ban influence.

Well sorry for wrong assumption. :o

Sorry for shit that happened in that game.
Still I stand for my conclusion that there's no perfect system can deal with human,human must deal with human themselves.

Archived