In game Tools

Mocton-KT

Could you please give us a build in DPS Meter so half of the community would not have to rely on other third-party programs it would be nice to be a build in feature and also you can give us much more option like changing the HUD theme there is only one and i realy miss the HUD from 4.0 it looked cool and being able to change it would be nice 

DPS Meters are toxic for casual players in competitive environments; it's the reason why WoW never had one built in. And considering the devotion and knowledge gaps between players in Aion I feel like adding a DPS Meter wouldn't be as good of an idea as we all hope.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 10:20 AM, Mempo-KT said:

DPS Meters are toxic for casual players in competitive environments; it's the reason why WoW never had one built in. And considering the devotion and knowledge gaps between players in Aion I feel like adding a DPS Meter wouldn't be as good of an idea as we all hope.

Actually it can also be a good thing players could improve and ask for adivces more often , of course there could be problems with some toxic players but either way you cant avoid that, if i remember corectly Aion was supposed to have addons just like in WoW but that got scrapped and i dont know why, i dont think its such a bad ideea to let the community improve the game a bit

Archived