forum post name is not working correctly

Grace

if i wanted to change the name of the character im posting as its outdated and got toons from pre 6.5 it has toons that i already been deleted for months also i name changed on one of my toons and that old name i used  to have is not updating  to what its supose to be  for posting on the forums

On 10/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, Gracefullee-DN said:

if i wanted to change the name of the character im posting as its outdated and got toons from pre 6.5 it has toons that i already been deleted for months also i name changed on one of my toons and that old name i used  to have is not updating  to what its supose to be  for posting on the forums

There is a wrong quote that you need to have a toon higher than lvl 10 to get a forum name, but in reality that level is much higher, and even higher than lvl 65.

So I am not sure why you still get names of older characters that are already deleted, but if you make a new toon and take him above lvl 70 you can have that name in forums.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

you know i never thought about asking support i have tickets for so much stuff these days and never really thought that support would help me with that because it was forum related and not ingame related

It doesn't hurt to ask. Though be prepared for them to tell you that (a) it is working as intended or (b) you have to stay in the gp zone and not die to get max credit.. because Support.

Archived