My Character Bug ?

Program-KT

Hello Dear. i have open too many <Cute Minion Contract> i got at all garde B of minion. and i have asked some ppl they said maybe my character is bug. a few day ago my brother he open <Cute Minion Contract> him got garde A Modor minion OMG ! i really hate aion now. i spend 6b for that but i didnt get nothing good 

Cute Minion Contracts are a gamble, there is no bug there. They can reward any minions from Grade A to C.

Edit:

If it makes you feel any better, I have opened several and I have never got anything above B. Yet a friend of mine opened only one and got Sheba on his first go.

16 hours ago, Vectors-SL said:

Hello Dear. i have open too many <Cute Minion Contract> i got at all garde B of minion. and i have asked some ppl they said maybe my character is bug. a few day ago my brother he open <Cute Minion Contract> him got garde A Modor minion OMG ! i really hate aion now. i spend 6b for that but i didnt get nothing good 

If you have alot of B grade minions u can combine each 4 of them to get a chance for an A grade minion. Thats what i did. and i didnt even buy any cute minion scrolls.The combo was successful for me and gave me a Sheba.

Archived