Still nothing?

Nuage-DN

Hello there,

I'm seeing a lot of people being mad because EC isnt fixed yet.. you said you were going to give compensations, right? like 4 months of rewards as compensations?

You better give us compensation every week on reset, cause its getting annoying, such progress could be made for everyone, we could even build 2 characters. 

Do something to compensate right now... I can already feel the dissapointment from the compensations coming.

Listen to your community... that's the key to success.

Besides the notice of the addition of a 7.2 item into the BCM this 29th, the current Arena of Discipline season last 3 weeks instead of the usual 4, and also finishes on day 29th so it's highly proable we will have 7.2 update that day together with the EC fix.
  About compensations... that's another story, maybe 1 month later than that ? who knows xD 

Yup, the lack of communication on NCsoft side  is nothing new. I hope release of the next patch comes this month or February because it doesnt make sence to add items to bcm and events that we cant use now.EC.... mmm it seems to be a really complex issue. Cyan keeps promising us thats its coming every week.I'll only believe when its working :D.. Its likely that 7.2 got postponed because EC.

Archived