Sharp Manastone Extraction Stone - what to do?

8oSGdlR.png

What can I really do with this strange thing "Sharp Manastone Extraction Stone" that writes "Chance to obtain a manastone", that I got from a Legendary manastone in Aetherforging, but then looked through all Aetherforging and Morphing designs and don't find any desing using this thing??? 

These are materials to craft manastones.

There are 3 categories of engraved manastones:
Complex: Accuracy, Magic Accuracy, Block, Parry, Healing Boost
Sharp: P.Attack, M.attack, Evasion, M.Defense (aka magic resist), HP
Tough: P.Critical, M.Critical, P.def, M.def, MP

Once you get any of the above engraved manastones you can use aetherforging to extract them into the basic materials. You can then use these materials with some additional materials the recipes need and craft new manastones hoping to get those you need.

To get the recipes for the manastones you need to learn them first, you purchase them from altar withs stellium, I suggest you get the expensive version, they said they have better chances to give you a higher manastones, which I cannot confirm.

If you extract a magic accuracy manastone (for example), it gives you Complex Manastone Extraction Stone because Magic Accuracy manastone belongs to that group, with the recipe you can craft another manastone that belongs to the Complex group and it is random what you get.

When you craft manastones, you can get a level 80 ancient, legendary or ultimate engraved one... if they are not the ones you need, you can break them again and try to craft again, you also have a chance to get a non engraved manastone (ancient, legendary, ultimate) which is brokerable. The non engraved manastones that you get cannot be used in recipes again, you cannot extract them for Extraction Stones.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:11 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

To get the recipes for the manastones you need to learn them first, you purchase them from altar withs stellium, I suggest you get the expensive version, they said they have better chances to give you a higher manastones, which I cannot confirm.

I can confirm this, geting the 100 stellium recipe will give you a bette chance to get the greater output, most of them will be ancient, but if you craft in big quantities (i usually craft 25 manastones) you can get two or three legendary / ultimate manastones, besides all manastones you craft will be lvl 80

3 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I can confirm this, geting the 100 stellium recipe will give you a bette chance to get the greater output, most of them will be ancient, but if you craft in big quantities (i usually craft 25 manastones) you can get two or three legendary / ultimate manastones, besides all manastones you craft will be lvl 80

Yes it only makes sense to have the same recipe but more expensive, to have at least better chances to get the higher tiers. I think they also changed the explanation in 7.0 about them ,the 100 stellium ones mention something more int he description than the 30 one.

Archived