Uncommon "Minor" Event Rewards

Vantheria-DN

Sorry to break up the DN-A drama with this thread, but can we get some uncommon "minor" event rewards put in the idea table over at NCWest? Enchantment stones, Daevanion skills, ultimate gear, transformation contracts, etc are all fantastic and very important, BUT there are a few other things that would be useful in those events we get that give minor rewards for being logged in (like the snake event we just had, or when the snowballs break upon enchantment, etc -- I am NOT talking about these being considered "major" rewards).

Platinum cubics -- please, for the love of all that is holy, put these in events. I don't think anyone will complain because they are nearly impossible to get now. 100 stellium for 5 random platinum cubics when you need 1,800 per "boss" (PFHM, etc) cubic and 75 for regular stat cubics... that's a pipe dream.

Gold/silver cubics -- less important than platinum since they're easier to get, but still would be a good reward for new/returning players ESPECIALLY if they are the "boss" cubics.

NWSvwKI.jpg tumblr_n6yuxx7mmM1skdqfxo1_500.gif

Daevanion Mark of Knowledge -- the current Stormwing event has been AMAZING at helping us get/enchant our Daevanion skills, but we still need more skillbooks to continue the process.

4,000 DP Jellies -- these are impossible to get/craft now, so the supply that everyone has is slowly running out.

Stellin Legendary/Ultimate Enchantment Stone Exchange Ticket -- no explanation needed.

Revival Stone -- same as the DP jellies, we're running out of these! These are the SELF resurrection stones I'm talking about, not the white ones you can use on other people.

Mysterious Recovery Serum (20% potions) -- no explanation needed.

Leibo's Protection -- these little 10k shields are useful in a pinch, but kind of pricey to buy on the GST, plus we're limited in the number we can buy each week.

Summoning Stone: Stigma Master -- I know some people are like UHHH WE CAN CHANGE STIGMAS FROM OUR INVENTORY NOW, but that causes a 5 minute CD, and these things are G O L D if you are, for example, a cleric who is in dps spec, but needs to change to heal spec. (It won't impact pvp either because no one can summon a stigma master and use it while doing intense pvp lol.)

Grade A/S Minium -- I know we already get this sometimes, but please keep it up.

Transparent Transformation Scrolls -- same as above.

Genesis Crystals -- Some of us are fortunate to have 5k+ of these, but new/returning users could use SO MANY MORE of these. Plus, next patch will have the new GC gear.

Lockbox Coins -- to use in the Prestige Vending Machine.

Manastone Fasteners -- more than just a tiny amount like 5 per reward. 5 on an ultimate piece of gear? Might as well be 0 at that rate.

Two more:

Legendary/Ultimate Blood Marks -- these are easily farmable in Katalam, but a few more wouldn't hurt new/returning people trying to gear up.

Experience Mark -- (the items that allow you to reroll the Katalam boxes you buy with Ultimate Blood Marks); these are so hard to get currently. We can't sacrifice Bobonerk's Gems on them because a lot of us still need those gems to morph enchantment stones. Without these Experience Marks to reroll the boxes, it makes getting the skill skin armor pieces very tough!

On 5/5/2020 at 0:39 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Daevanion Mark of Knowledge -- the current Stormwing event has been AMAZING at helping us get/enchant our Daevanion skills, but we still need more skillbooks to continue the process.

4,000 DP Jellies -- these are impossible to get/craft now, so the supply that everyone has is slowly running out.

Revival Stone -- same as the DP jellies, we're running out of these! These are the SELF resurrection stones I'm talking about, not the white ones you can use on other people.

Mysterious Recovery Serum (20% potions) -- no explanation needed.

Leibo's Protection -- these little 10k shields are useful in a pinch, but kind of pricey to buy on the GST, plus we're limited in the number we can buy each week.

Summoning Stone: Stigma Master -- I know some people are like UHHH WE CAN CHANGE STIGMAS FROM OUR INVENTORY NOW, but that causes a 5 minute CD, and these things are G O L D if you are, for example, a cleric who is in dps spec, but needs to change to heal spec. (It won't impact pvp either because no one can summon a stigma master and use it while doing intense pvp lol.)

Transparent Transformation Scrolls -- same as above.

Genesis Crystals -- Some of us are fortunate to have 5k+ of these, but new/returning users could use SO MANY MORE of these. Plus, next patch will have the new GC gear.

Manastone Fasteners -- more than just a tiny amount like 5 per reward. 5 on an ultimate piece of gear? Might as well be 0 at that rate.

1) Daevanion  Well if you did the pet early on the first like 20 days you should have gotten more than 60 skill books already. It is a sad thing for those that were not present at this event, they will never get full daevanion skills. But yeah the mark of knowledge would be good to have it a little more often.

2) 4,000 DP Jellies I personally had crafted about 30.000 of those before the destruction of Aion in 6.0. But guess what, I have no DP skills anymore, I only have one aoe that has 15 minutes cool down and another one a sleep with similar cool down. So I still have 30.000 jellies waiting. I know some classes still have it but this is the class imbalance that needs to be fixed before the jellies, it is so unfair some classes have OP DP skills while others have practically nothing.

3) Revival Stone I think they want people to spend luna to self revive so they pay money.I do not agree with this but it is what they decided.

4) Mysterious Recovery Serum (20% potions) You can get them from abyssal splinter pretty cheaply and if you can run it with alts in the same account, the splinter fragments are account wh storable.

5) Leibo's Protection  three per char, so 36 per week (they can be account wh stored), they could increase the purchase per char to 5 per week at least for those who use it often

6) Transparent Transformation Scrolls they cost as low as normal transformation scrolls at least in asmodian KT in broker due to an event we had probably, I still have close to 50k or something in all my alts, but yes if people are running out of them already they need to be placed somewhere.

7) Genesis Crystals ...I have 15k of them, so yeah!

8) Manastone Fasteners  I hate myself for this, I used to craft and break things for spirit fragments back before they were account wh storable, and thus I got a ton of fasteners and I kept deleting them. I had always kept 20.000 of them and whatever extra I got was deleted. I calculate I deleted a little more than 30.000 of them... I know I noobed.

• 2 months later...

Archived