suggestion on sw tokens cyan

taha-DN

cyan, is there anyway the dev's can add items for sale to the npc  for the sw eggs or can another npc be put in next to that one to where we can spend the surplus of token that players are building up in there inventorys. i have close to 300 now and im sure most other players do too and it would be nice to be able to utilize them somehow.

1 hour ago, taha-DN said:

cyan, is there anyway the dev's can add items for sale to the npc  for the sw eggs or can another npc be put in next to that one to where we can spend the surplus of token that players are building up in there inventorys. i have close to 300 now and im sure most other players do too and it would be nice to be able to utilize them somehow.

The stormwing event is already one of the best events we have gotten since 6.0, "extra" tokens also exist in all chars inside the account, there is no reason to give extra rewards to this insane event.

I wouldn't mind it, but if we are going to ask for an event revamp this has to be the ultimate drops in FM/BoS, because that event flopped for most of us.

Archived