How to choose Daevanion skills for usage?

My 1st question: On one of my Chanters, I have 2 Daevanion skills in 1 row, Cleansing Recovery Spell (2nd) and Rejuvenating Spell (3d), but in usage stands Cleansing Recovery Spell instead of Rejuvenating Spell. Usually on all characters the last skill (on the right) goes to usage automatically, but here it's 2nd and I'm very frustrated that it happens, cause I wanna use the 3d one. Why does it happen? Can I do anything to change it and choose the 3d one for usage?  

oVfP5Xa.png

It also confused my mind, so looking to my skills and the list and in the Custom Chains I didn't see that I already have Rejuvenating Spell and opened a new box of Daevanion skills with this skill again. so I uselessly spent the box :(  (I'll write about it to Support too for restoration).

My 2nd question, what if I have the 3d and the 4th skills in same row, the 4th goes to usage, can I choose the 3d one (Strengthened Tempest Variation) for usage? Can I change them there and back?

OJlggKT.png

Yeah, this looks like some sort of bug. You clearly have Rejuvenating selected, but it is using Cleansing. Hopefully support can fix it up for you.

EDIT: The only other thing I can think of is you DID hit Apply and then OK, right? Like, you have to select Rejuvenating and then click Apply. Otherwise, it won't actually set that as your skill choice.

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, this looks like some sort of bug. You clearly have Rejuvenating selected, but it is using Cleansing. Hopefully support can fix it up for you.

EDIT: The only other thing I can think of is you DID hit Apply and then OK, right? Like, you have to select Rejuvenating and then click Apply. Otherwise, it won't actually set that as your skill choice.

I tried to click on many things uselessly. When I began to close the skill window I got this message:

Ixf3yXM.png 

Only now I see a button "Apply" in the lower right corner :)

Also, how do I enchant Daevanion skills?

So you select a skill, click "apply" and it won't apply? Are you in combat mode? If yes get out of combat mode. you should be able to select whichever skill you have, even if you have the daevanion ones you can still sue the original one (not that you want this, but so as to say how free you are to select them).

There is a button that says "enchant" right in the low left corenr, or you can open the menu in the arrow where you can select many things, like cubicles, transformations etc. Somewhere there you will find "tune daevanion skills"

Archived