Gladiator OW PvP - Bye Bye 7.3, welcome 7.5

POWA-DN

You're good, really good. Always staying on top of your enemy and pressuring them. However, I don't believe you only have BM +6/10. It must be Dark Talon +15 at the very least xD 

Also, what is that red buff in the top middle panel 2nd from the left on the second row, next to the Skill 5 chain? And why are you using Ferocious Earthquake instead of Ferocious Leap? The leap has twice the dmg and half the cooldown. The Earthquake is only good if you have the improved version which pulls also the enemy.

On 24/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, Void-DN said:

You're good, really good. Always staying on top of your enemy and pressuring them. However, I don't believe you only have BM +6/10. It must be Dark Talon +15 at the very least xD 

Also, what is that red buff in the top middle panel 2nd from the left on the second row, next to the Skill 5 chain? And why are you using Ferocious Earthquake instead of Ferocious Leap? The leap has twice the dmg and half the cooldown. The Earthquake is only good if you have the improved version which pulls also the enemy.

At the time I recorded, most of these sequences only had BM +6 +10. Currently I have half of the Dark Talon +15 pieces (the most important ones), the rest continues in BM + 6 +10. You don't have to have the Ferocious Earthquake upgraded to have the pull effect, the description omits this.

12 minutes ago, 2s2744B1-DN said:

At the time I recorded, most of these sequences only had BM +6 +10. Currently I have half of the Dark Talon +15 pieces (the most important ones), the rest continues in BM + 6 +10. You don't have to have the Ferocious Earthquake upgraded to have the pull effect, the description omits this.

I forgot, the red buff is from Sheba

Archived