Spiritmaster set MR for 7.5?

Shirsiel-DN

Hi Guys

Currently, I am having some doubts about SM I played SM in 3.0 and later versions and I builded my set with MR to get some resist that works pretty well for the version...

So my question is how relevant could be MR in SM? the dmg will be dramatically reducted? or that could work? I would like to read your opitions regards to this!

Just now, DevilNest-KT said:

its way easier to gear up now in 7.5 you can make an MR and a DPS without much problems

Yes, I noticed that (talking about the gear up) but I would like to know the effectiveness of MR set on this patch as for example in 4.0 acc and acc was predominant sets used by mostly all the players

Well compared to 7.0 i think they will be less effective, as almost all gear now comes with fixed retunes of Macc, ppl dont have to spend billions retuning to get that anymore, and as making new set its so easy now it won't be a problem just to make another set full Macc manastones to counter someone in MR.

But anyways you will be forcing them to switch gears and lose dps, overall still is going to work to make you more durable

Archived