Please make Luna wardrobe unlimited

Bread-DN

There has never been a sadder time for skin hoarders. I’ve had to lose so many skins over this broken wardrobe system. Even though Aion has always had an inconvenient costume system unlike a lot of MMOs I’ve played that don’t force u to literally lose a costume when you use it on ur gear, but this didn’t bother me before when the BCM literally sold skins people actually wanted to buy every month. Now if you lose a costume expect it to never come back for sale and cry forever. I think if ncsoft isn’t willing to update their costume rotations regularly they should just make Luna wardrobe unlimited slots you purchase with Luna, there they can get gain their profit via Luna that they definitely won’t be making off their Rainbow Snake skins on BCM q-q

If there is ONE single thing I will probably enjoy in the game, this will be it. Everything else I have accepted they will be going downhills, but please make the wardrobe infinite.

At least give people the chance to use every skin they hoarded and is no longer acquirable.

Archived