Rune question.

Arhangelos

Can someone explain to me, this rune needs to be socketed and gives you the XP thing, and if you socket 3 you also get the transformation boosts, OR do you need to put 3 identical runes and then you get the XP buff and the transformation boost?

And one more thing, if you get a rune slot that is not the same type to the other items, (so you have 2 of one type in plume/bracelet and 1 other type in wings) this way you cannot make 3 identical ones to take the benefits... so you need to make a brand new item and hope it gives you the right type of rune slot? If yes, then I think the developers are out of their mind because I am not going to start making more itms, I already did my Dark Talon +15, socketed ultimate manastones and spend a ton of luna selective retuning.

ndaBz5P.jpg

I'm still very lost with this new patch, but i think it works this way.

The first buff/Unique skill in this case Exp buff it works just by socketing the rune.

The second buff enhance transformation, does not depend on your rune slot shape in this case Support, depends of the Rune Tag, wich is Madness type.

So i guess you can have 3 differents Shapes, Support, Attack and Boost, but if all 3 of them are Madness tag then you will get the second buff

3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I'm still very lost with this new patch, but i think it works this way.

The first buff/Unique skill in this case Exp buff it works just by socketing the rune.

The second buff enhance transformation, does not depend on your rune slot shape in this case Support, depends of the Rune Tag, wich is Madness type.

So i guess you can have 3 differents Shapes, Support, Attack and Boost, but if all 3 of them are Madness tag then you will get the second buff

Well this s what happens when you have no patch notes. I am more concerned that since 7.5 came everyone outside USA is practically blocked from playing due to 5000 ping.

If this thing doesn't get addressed mark my words, NA will soon need another merge and then shut down or something.

Archived