Urgent Needs...

Bahnny-DN

I don't understand the state of the game.

I am returning after a long while and have brought three friends with me.

I absolutely love the patch because it has a lot of PvE elements for me now that PvP is more eventful in other maps. I am having so much fun, but I am now hitting a wall.

While not necessary, minions and contracts are really steering my friends away. Contracts aren't that big of a deal and honestly, I don't mind them, but how am I supposed to get an S rank minion when I need 4 A ranks and can't get those anywhere? I was told, "oh combine 4 B ranks" that'd be fine if only the minium vault dungeon gave B minium?? Only drops S C or A. What are all these new and returning players to do? I was told some PVP instances drop minium bundles. I can't even do pvp yet as I get one-shot by everyone. What do we do? My friends and I are enjoying the game, but we would like to enjoy every aspect of it...

I'm in no way asking for an instant hand out or item. I love farming and working towards a goal, but if this goal is to run the vault dungeon 3 times a week for a .5% chance at 1 A contract when I need several for an S, count me out. I also understand I can run it on other characters but even if ONE dropped, the contracts aren't tradable, right? so.. idk man I just feel like this should be addressed.

In Minium Vault if you go to the middle NPC and get teleported in a random path, you get 1 more chest in the end, it most likely is either empty, or has a useless kerub type minion contract BUT it also has a chance to give an a-minion contract as well.

The 14 types minion contracts are rather cheap, you could get an a-minion rarely from that too

21 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

In Minium Vault if you go to the middle NPC and get teleported in a random path, you get 1 more chest in the end, it most likely is either empty, or has a useless kerub type minion contract BUT it also has a chance to give an a-minion contract as well.

The 14 types minion contracts are rather cheap, you could get an a-minion rarely from that too

Yes, I always run the random path but have never gotten a rank A contract. I ran it 12 times today lol.

Archived