Re-roll to another class

PaxDei-DN

What would be the possibility for NCSoft to make a ticket available to change a character's class and items in inventory? After all, many people when they are end game, lose the desire to play and end up stopping, taking a break. Wouldn't that be an incentive to keep playing and moving the same?
Several other games already have this mechanic.

Yeah... a few other games have some degree of class change mechanics, so it is in the realm of possibilities i guess.

But i doubt it will happen, with how gear system works in Aion i think it would be complicated to switch all your class specific items, weapons, armors, daevanion skills, stigmas, gems etc etc to a same quality equivalent items from different class.

On 02/07/2020 at 2:15 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Yeah... a few other games have some degree of class change mechanics, so it is in the realm of possibilities i guess.

But i doubt it will happen, with how gear system works in Aion i think it would be complicated to switch all your class specific items, weapons, armors, daevanion skills, stigmas, gems etc etc to a same quality equivalent items from different class.

I think that being paid, even if it takes time, could be done. I wouldn't mind paying for it, even though it's a high price

On 2/7/2020 at 8:15 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

It shouldn't be that hard to be honest, all items share similar things so turning one item to another could be possible, but this is Aion, it won't happen.

It wouldn't even be easy to make you change the class that you chose at level 10, although a SM could easily be a Sorc since they use identical items, a Sin and an Archer too, or a Templar and a Gladiator... a gunner with an AT are in collision with items and so is Vandal with SW and Chanter with Cleric.

Archived